With our NKS Installers you will add NKS support to your existing VSL products so you can control them via Native Instrument Komplete Kontrol Keyboards as well as Native Instruments Maschine.
Download the installer for your NKS-ready products from MyVSL and run it on your computer.
Start your Komplete Kontrol / Maschine software to trigger a rescan of the installed NKS Preset.
The instruments browser in Komplete Kontrol and Maschine now contains the presets for your VSL products and you can explore right away.
Browse and load your presets with your Komplete Kontrol Keyboard or Maschine.
- Press browser on your hardware and navigate through your products, banks and sub-banks with the 4D-Push-Encoder.
- When you found a preset you like,load it by pressing the Encoder button.
Where can I find the installers?
The installers for NKS are located in MyVSL
Plug-in not found... What can I do?
- The path of the plug-in is not assigned in Komplete Kontrol.
- Open the Preferences of Komplete Kontrol.
- Go to Plug-Ins/Locations and click "Add"
- Komplete Kontrol only supports VST2. If only VST3 was installed, reinstall Synchron Player/Pianos and choose to install VST2 as well.
macOS only: eLicencer Control - Error Running Vienna Synchron Player and Synchron Pianos in Komplete Kontrol is not fully supported on Mac Catalina and Mojave yet. As a workaround you can use the Native Instruments Maschine 2 Software instead.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
And: Enjoy making music!
– Your Vienna Symphonic Library Team