All Controllers in the Perform Tab are global controllers that affect the whole Vienna Instruments PRO instance.Right-click for MIDI-learn.
Master Volume: Sets master volume.
Master Pitch: Sets master pitch.
Velocity Xfade: Sets velocity crossfade value.
- Cross-fades between rack slots (a) and (b).
- Alternatively sets the volume of all (b) slots, when Slot Xfade is not activated in the Slot Rack.
Dynamics Scaler: Scales the velocity floor setting in the Slot Editor globally.
Start Offset: Scales start offset value in all slots and patches (if activated).
Attack Scaler: Scales slot and patch attack values.
Release Scaler: Scales slot and patch release values.
Legato Blur: For smoother legato transitions. Scales the P.Rel Setting of the Cell Edit Window in Advanced View, which creates a longer overlap time between legato notes.
Expression: Sets master expression volume.
Master Filter: Sets master filter frequency.
Velocity Xfade: Enables global velocity crossfade.
Play Release: Enables playback of release samples.
Voices: Displays the currently played amount of voices.
- Value of this control will be multiplied with the Humanize "Note Delay" setting.
- Changing this slider in real-time will enable to control the "tightness" of the instrument.
- This slider is set to "0" for all default presets, so that no unintended timing issues occur.
- Value of this slider will be multiplied with the humanize tuning curve values.
- Changing this slider during playback will thus control the unison intonation of the instrument (if a tuning curve is applied in the Humanize Area).
- This slider acts as a multiplier for both the "Delay Scaler" and "Tuning Scaler" sliders.
- Controlling this slider in real-time will produce a "humanize" effect.
MIDI Dump (also below Matrix List in BASIC View): Click MIDI DUMP and the current Matrix Selection, Cell Position, A/B Position, Sequencer Root Key and Scale Type of the selected Vienna Instruments PRO Interface will be dumped to the record-enabled track in your sequencer as MIDI information.
Sequencer: Switches to Sequencer View
On/Off: Enables/Disables Sequencer